Conditions and requirements
International scientific conference «Science, technique and innovation in the Epoch of Power and Happiness»
for participation in the international scientific conference «Science, technique and innovation in the Epoch of Power and Happiness» devoted to the Science Day holding in online format
1. Each scientist willing to take part in the conference can submit only one Abstract and it should not be added more than two
2. To participate in the conference, registration form has to be filled and information is required to attend the conference
(standard font, Times New Roman, 12 pt):
3. For participation in the conference the abstracts and annotations of the report should be prepared. The Abstracts should be written in one of the working languages of the conference.
4. Translations of local annotations into English and Russian languages must be verified by the relevant departments of the higher education institutions or translation agencies.
5. Translations of annotations and abstracts of reports of foreign participants into the Turkmen and Russian languages is under responsibility of the Organizing Committee.
6. Foreign scientists should send the text of their reports to be given at the conference
7. Abstracts and annotations of local researches should be rewired and discussed in the organization the author works for and send with the relevant letter signed by the head of this organization to the Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan. Electronic versions of abstracts and annotations of reports must be attached to the letter.
8. Authors bear personal responsibility for the content of submitted papers.
9. Foreign scientists should send registration form, annotations, abstracts and their reports by email addresses:
for abstracts and annotations of papers:
1. Abstracts of the report should not exceed 1.5 pages in À4 format (210×297 mm), and annotations should take 0,5 of the page.
2. Margins: top and bottom 2.0 sm, left 2.5 sm, right 1.5 sm
3. The presence of figures, formulas and tables is allowed only in cases where it is impossible to describe the process in text form. In this case, each object should not exceed the specified page sizes, and the font in it should not be less than 14. The total volume of abstract together with figures, formulas and tables should not exceed 1,5 page of A4 format.
4. All materials and abstracts submitted for the conference are accepted only in Microsoft Word document (with *.doc, *docx extension);
5. Abstracts and annotations must be typed in Times New Roman font and kept in one file, and be prepared in the form shown below:
the name, surname of the author is typed in lowercase letters in bold, font 14 and aligned to the width of the page, the name of the country of residence is indicated in brackets (for example: Nurmurad Atayev (Turkmenistan);
in case if the report has
Title of the report is typed in capital letters, by bold, font 16, placed on the page center,
6. The content of the report, annotation, and abstract should be aligned by page width. Mathematical formulas must be typed on a computer with the relevant formula editors.
7. References to literature sources must be numbered by figures in square brackets: , ,
8. The pages of abstracts and annotations are not numbered.
9. Papers are not accepted if they do not comply with requirements.
10. Accepted to consideration papers could not be corrected.
11. Accepted documents will not be returned.
12. The papers submissions may be rejected by the decision of the Organizing Committee.
1. Abstracts and annotations should be allocated in one file. The title of file should contain name, surname, patronymic and letter code of the reporter. For example, the speaker -Atayev Nurmyrat Tachmuradovich, the name of the file with thesis would be «Atayev N.T.tez.docx».
2. Registration forms are filled in by all authors of the report and sends by separate file. The registration forms of the speaker types first and then the registration form
3. For local scientists a separate file must be created for each material, and collected in one folder with the name of the speaker. For example, folder: «Ataev N.T.»
4. Do not archive files!
Sample abstract of the report
Koichi Hasegawa (Japan), Sergey Abaseyev (Turkmenistan)
(Text: font Times New Roman, size 14 pt, interval 1)
|e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org © 2003 - 2022, Academy Of Sciences of Turkmenistan.|