We invite you to take part in the International Scientific Conference «The State of the Koneurgench Turkmen and Central Asia in the first half of the 13th century» to be held in the city of Dashoghuz on December 13, 2010.
The conference is held in accordance with Decree № 10691 of November 6, 2009 of the President of Turkmenistan.
The organizer the Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan and Institute of History.
The following sections will work at the conference:
- International cooperation in preservation of historical and cultural monuments of Koneurgench in the epoch of new revival and great transformations.
- Historiography and sources on the State of the Koneurgench Turkmen.
- State of the Koneurgench Turkmen in the system of states of Central Asia.
- Ethnic history and ethnography of the State of the Koneurgench Turkmen.
- Development of science and culture in the State of the Koneurgench Turkmen.
The purposes of the conference consideration of advanced tendencies of world history science; generalization of domestic, foreign experience and discovery of new sources for the study of the history of the State of the Koneurgench Turkmen and Central Asia in the first half of the 13th century; establishment of mutually advantageous cooperation and attraction of partners for realization of new projects to study, to restore and to preserve archaeological monuments and also to conduct researches in the ancient, medieval, new and modern history of Turkmenistan, culture and folklore of the Turkmen people.
Application forms for participation in the conference are accepted till September 1, 2010 at the address firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.comInformation on the terms of participation in the conference may be also obtained by phones:
In English: (+99312) 35-30-88 (Nazarov Azat Akmammedovich);
In Russian: (+99312) 39-16-20 (Bayliyev Atageldi Tachmyradovich)Organizing committee